Location: Surrey, BC
Cloud9 Solutions is a rapidly growing Managed Services Provider that offers a range of IT Consulting, Managed IT, and Cloud services for organizations looking to source and implement IT solutions and IT services in their businesses or in the cloud.
We are currently looking for someone to fill the role of a Service Team Manager. This person will be extremely organized and understand the structure and requirements of an MSP Service Team. The role will work closely with our Project Manager and Operations team to facilitate resources needed for ongoing and new projects as well as determine and facilitate the needs for the team.
- Ensuring the Service Desk tickets are being addressed in an accurate and timely fashion
- Work within our ticketing system (Autotask) to help with automations etc...
- Making sure team is updating client documentation (IT Glue) when changes are made and regularly audit
- Working with team to make sure all company policies are being followed
- Regular meetings with senior management to provide reports on Service Desk
- Touch base with clients regularly to ensure IT issues are being resolved and any problems with client relations are being addressed immediately
- Bring any team member issues to senior management to be addressed immediately
- Generate performance reports on team and present to senior management
- Monitors, tracks and provides feedback on team performance
- Monitor stock and inventory to ensure anything leaving office is accounted for in quote or ticket
- Assist with team hiring procedures
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining the C9S team then please fill out our online application form. Only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.